Yesterday was a very very bad day. I’m not going to go into details because it would be a short book, but trust me it was one of the worst days I have had in recent times.
Today was great though! Well, for the most part. I will itemize the good and the bad for you:
- Reached one of my short term weight goals.
- Got the lawn mowed.
- Fit into a shirt I haven’t been able to wear for a while.
- Went to my first therapy session.
- Went to Gulley Park to let Jonah play with his friend Micah and we had a blast.
- Walked around the mall a little with Jules and Jonah.
- Had pizza made with naan bread. YUMMY!
- Got to hear my son laugh so much and so hard from me running around the house acting like a turkey that lost his mind!
- Got to have a really nice dinner with Jules and watch definitely, maybe.
- Missed turning in three assignments because I chose to spend time with my son today instead of having a very stressful day of trying to fit a weeks worth of reading in three classes into one day. Which has confirmed my decision to drop out of school until at least Jonah starts school.
This is a happy face, not a sad face.
Tomorrow will be a very stressful bad day as I try to complete a big project and play catch up so I don’t completely fail these classes…