I never really feel like I get much done. It seems like tend to just do the same thing week after week and never do anything new that I wanted to do. So I decided to make a little list of 7 things I would like to do, do again, or finish doing.
- Go back to being vegetarian, but try to eat mostly vegan.
- Identify all the plants, trees, and grass in my yard. Also birds and other animals that I see frequently. I think that it is a little ridiculous that I can’t identify the things I see every day.
- Learn to play piano. I started taking lessons in Garage Band and they have been great, but I got behind in school and have not started doing my lessons again.
- Read more to Jonah. Julie reads to him a lot and I read to him some, so he is being read to a lot, but I really want to take a more active role in reading to him.
- Work on my spelling and grammar. If it wasn’t for spell check I would always look like an idiot. I think I am a smart guy, but my spelling and grammar suck! I am tired of having to find ways to word what I want to say while avoiding words that I am not 100% sure are spelt correctly.
- Read more books. There are a lot of books that I have started and never finished. Specifically I want to finish The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins and The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature by Matt Ridley.
- Learn to have a more positive outlook on life.